neděle 24. září 2017

Overwhelming but I like(d) it!

Twenty-three years ago, I started the engine in me. As long as it is running, I doubt I will cease. Now in my early-forties and far away from my alma mater, I changed and began to see things in a different way. I'm learning to relax.

I remember
eating bad food
drinking good beer
buying second hand everything
talking to the homeless
partying with strangers
having haircuts and outfits now funny in photos
reading in record time
always learning, always exploring
keeping weary lucky charms in pockets
helping each other day and night inside and outside school
keeping the pace
planning priorities
working hard, playing hard
driven by manifold sorts of motivation
looking up to model teachers around
keeping academic routines from then on

There is something special about the university life in all its aspects. It is a time worth going back to in memories. Back in those days, we did not share it online, we lived it.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat